We're looking for you!
In need of a part time contractual Administrative Assistant, for primarily 90-95% virtual support, to provide administrative support to the MCPG (spell out), a grassroots public health non-profit (put the website for more info). (Tiffany, the live duties are particularly around training preparation and community awareness preparation).
Tasks include: daily check of the MCPG Council emails, assisting Board members with Council administrative tasks, coordinating all public health materials (i.e., health fairs, consumer requests for info), MCPG Clergy Layministers PG trainings and other community based trainings, quality assurance helpline calls, and other duties as assigned.
* interest in the problem gambling advocacy and public health
* strong computer skills (ie., Microsoft Office, etc)
* Ability to function at high level professionally as evidenced by min. 2 years of administrative experience
* Can work independently with little supervision
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (will need to present a writing sample at interview); communications with our problem gambling partners
Target Date: Begin June 1
Hours: min. 5 hours weekly with more hours during training preparations (range 10-15 hours during this project time)
Pay: $15 hour